IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Acer beTouch E200. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Acer beTouch E200.
Note: If your Acer beTouch E200 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Acer beTouch E200
- Open the Settings app on your Acer beTouch E200.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Acer beTouch E200.
2. Check Acer beTouch E200 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Acer Phone dialer app on Acer beTouch E200.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Acer device IMEI number on your Acer beTouch E200 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Acer beTouch E200 here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.