Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Acer beTouch E200 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Acer smartphone.
Name: Acer beTouch E200
How To Take A Screenshot on Acer beTouch E200
- On your Acer beTouch E200 phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Buttons on your beTouch E200 simultaneously. If your Acer device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at once to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Acer devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Acer beTouch E200.
Screenshot on Acer beTouch E200 Using the Print Screen Button
- Open the screen on your Acer beTouch E200 that you want to capture.
- Swipe down from the top of your Acer notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” on the toggle options.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Acer screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification. You will also see a floating screenshot which you can click to edit and share.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Acer Photos app.
Take A Long Screenshot on Acer beTouch E200?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on Acer beTouch E200, go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button or use the hardware buttons.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then click on the Long Screenshot option to take the full page screenshot.
- When you wanted to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Acer beTouch E200.
Where are screenshots saved on Acer beTouch E200?
- Your Acer beTouch E200 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or Acer Gallery App and tap the Albums
- Choose the Acer Screenshot folder inside the Albums to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Acer beTouch E200
Acer beTouch E200 has a 3.0″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM7225 Snapdragon S1 and came with Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional ,and No. It has 256MB RAM and a 1140mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a Acer beTouch E200 screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for Acer beTouch E200.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.