IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Acer Iconia Tab A200. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Acer Iconia Tab A200.
Note: If your Acer Iconia Tab A200 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Acer Iconia Tab A200
- Open the Settings app on your Acer Iconia Tab A200.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Acer Iconia Tab A200.
2. Check Acer Iconia Tab A200 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Acer Phone dialer app on Acer Iconia Tab A200.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Acer device IMEI number on your Acer Iconia Tab A200 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Acer Iconia Tab A200 here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin