Do you want to download, install, and play Fortnite on your Acer Iconia Tab A511? You can download and play Fortnite on your Acer Iconia Tab A511 if your smartphone or tablet meets the minimum Fortnite hardware and Operating System requirements as listed below.
Acer Iconia Tab A511 Fortnite Minimum Requirements
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your Acer Iconia Tab A511 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.0
- GPU: ULP GeForce
- CPU: Nvidia Tegra 3
- RAM: 1GB RAM
There is no separate Acer Iconia Tab A511 fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any fortniteforAcer.apk file from third-party sites that might affect your device.
Download, Install & Play Fortnite on Acer Iconia Tab A511
- To download and install Fortnite on your Acer Iconia Tab A511, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this Epic Games Fortnite URL on your mobile.
- Then click on the “Android” option and proceed with the download process to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Acer Iconia Tab A511.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on “Allow access” to download it.
- If you are getting unknown apps cannot be installed error or the unidentified developer error, then go to Settings >> Apps & Notification >> Advanced Settings >> Special App Access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installation App).
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file and it will install the Epic Games launcher on your Acer device.
- Once The Epic launcher is installed, Open it and click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your Acer Iconia Tab A511 device and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite mobile game on Acer Iconia Tab A511.
Also Read: Acer Iconia Tab A511 tutorials.
How To Install Fortnite on Acer Iconia Tab A511 from Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store Application on your Acer Iconia Tab A511, or if you are on a desktop or mobile browser visit this Fortnite Play Store link to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for the “Fortnite” on the search bar and click Go.
- The Fortnite Game will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Google Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your Acer Iconia Tab A511 device is compatible to run Fortnite.
Acer Iconia Tab A511 Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I Install Fortnite on AcerIconia Tab A511?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your Acer Iconia Tab A511 device by either using the epic website or by going to play store directly.
Can you play Fortnite on Acer Iconia Tab A511?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on Acer Iconia Tab A511 if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. Acer Iconia Tab A511 runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and has 1GB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
How To Download Fortnite on Acer Iconia Tab A511?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your Acer Iconia Tab A511 device and install the game using the install button.
How To Get Free V-Bucks on Acer Iconia Tab A511?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on Acer Iconia Tab A511 in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your Acer Iconia Tab A511 device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on Acer Iconia Tab A511 device.
Also, don’t forget to share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, read other Acer Iconia Tab A511 tutorials here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.