Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Acer Liquid M220 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Acer smartphone.
Name: Acer Liquid M220
How To Take A Screenshot on Acer Liquid M220
- On your Acer Liquid M220 phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Buttons on your Liquid M220 simultaneously. If your Acer device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at once to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Acer devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Acer Liquid M220.
Screenshot on Acer Liquid M220 Using the Print Screen Button
- Open the screen on your Acer Liquid M220 that you want to capture.
- Swipe down from the top of your Acer notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” on the toggle options.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Acer screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification. You will also see a floating screenshot which you can click to edit and share.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Acer Photos app.
Take A Long Screenshot on Acer Liquid M220?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on Acer Liquid M220, go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button or use the hardware buttons.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then click on the Long Screenshot option to take the full page screenshot.
- When you wanted to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Acer Liquid M220.
Where are screenshots saved on Acer Liquid M220?
- Your Acer Liquid M220 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or Acer Gallery App and tap the Albums
- Choose the Acer Screenshot folder inside the Albums to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Acer Liquid M220
Acer Liquid M220 has a 4.0″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200 (28 nm) and came with Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 ,and Adreno 302. It has 1GB RAM and a 1300mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a Acer Liquid M220 screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for Acer Liquid M220.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.