Phone name: 3T 8Nowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for displaying product-related information or for going to a website link. Let’s learn how to scan QR codes using your Alcatel 3T 8 Device running OneUI skin running various Android versions.
How to Turn On QR Code Scanner on Alcatel 3T 8Follow the below steps to turn on your 3T 8’s inbuilt QR code scanner feature.
- Open your Alcatel Stock Camera App on your 3T 8.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- In the Camera setting menu under the Intelligent features options, you will find the “Scan QR Codes” Option.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to scan QR codes on Alcatel 3T 8 using the built-in camera appScanning a QR code on your Alcatel 3T 8 using the built-in camera app is simple and easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the default camera application on your Alcatel 3T 8.
- Point your camera at the QR code you want to scan.
- Hold the camera steady until it recognizes the QR code.
- Tap the notification that appears on your screen to open the link or complete the action associated with the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on Alcatel 3T 8
- Open your Notification panel on your 3T 8.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
- If the toggle is not present, then click on the edit toggle option and find and add the Scan QR Code option and click on the Done button.
- Now click on the QR code scanner toggle like in the screenshot below for scanning the QR code using your camera.
How to scan QR codes using third-party apps on Alcatel 3T 8In addition to using the built-in camera app, there are many third-party applications that are available in Google Play Store for scanning QR codes on your Alcatel 3T 8. Go to this QR Scanner Play Store page to choose the app you like. Here are a few popular QR scanner apps.
- QR Code Reader: This app is simple and easy to use, and can quickly scan QR codes.
- Barcode Scanner: This Barcode scanner app not only scans QR codes but can also scan barcodes and other types of codes.
- QR & Barcode Scanner: This Scanner app can scan both QR codes and barcodes, and can also generate QR codes.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.