Is your alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE stuck at the Lock screen as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE? Or do you want to know how to restore defaults on your Alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE? Let’s learn all of these.
Name : alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Hard Reset on alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE when you are stuck in the an app or lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
Also, read tutorials for alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE.
How To Hard Reset Alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE
- First, charge your device to 50% or more and switch off your Alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Alcatel device is switched off, press the Volume Up button and Power or sleep button at the same time and hold them together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Hold them both until you see the Alcatel android boot logo and release only the Power button and continue holding the Volume Up button and leave it only when you see Alcatel Android Recovery options.
- Use the Volume Up and Down keys to scroll through the modes and select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option. Then press the Power button to confirm.
- Then the Wiping data and Formating data messages will appear. Then after the Data Wipe Complete message appears, click on the Reboot System now option and confirm.
- Your Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE phone will restart and your Complete Data Reset is complete.
How To Factory Reset alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE using software
- On your Alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE go to the Apps and choose the Settings app, then scroll down and choose the “Backup & Reset” option.
- Under the Personal data option, Select Factory Data Reset. This will erase all your data on your phone.
- Confirm again by tapping on the Reset Phone button.
- Make sure you have done a backup of your data on your device and click on the “Erase Everything” button.
- Now the factory reset process will be completed on your Alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE.
Leave your valuable comments below and don’t forget to share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE.