When you want to save the screen of your alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE, taking a screenshot is very helpful. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot (a.k.a print screen or capture screen) on your Alcatel device.
1. How To Take A Screenshot On alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE
- On your alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE phone navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot off.
- Now Press and hold both the Volume Down Button and the Power Button button of your Alcatel phone at the same time for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Release them once you hear the screenshot sound.
- You will also see a screenshot notification and floating screenshot which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Your Alcatel screenshot has been captured. Click on it to see the captured screenshot and you can also edit the screenshot.
- You can now share the screenshots using the share option for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Don’t forget to read our other tutorials for alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE.
2. alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the notification bar. Now Click on the “Screenshot Button” to take the screenshot.
- The screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- Now you can edit and share your Alcatel Screenshot.
How To Take A Long screenshot On alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE?
- To take a long screenshot or scrolling screenshot on alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE, Press and hold the power and volume down button to take a normal screenshot.
- Then click on the scrolling screenshot icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the scrolling screenshot.
- Tap on your Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE display to stop the long screenshot.
- Your long screenshot is now taken and will be saved on the screenshot folder inside Photos or Gallery app.
Screenshots Location on alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE?
- Your alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE screenshot will be saved on the screenshots folder location inside your Photos Or Gallery application.
- Open Photos or Gallery app on your Alcatel and tap the Menu bar icon.
- Then open the Devices >> the Screenshot folder to see the taken screenshots.
- Browse and click on the screenshots you want to view, edit, and share.
About alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE
alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE has a 5.5″ display, runs on null and came with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) ,and null. It has 1GB RAM and a 2800mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot or screen capture on alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE.
Also Read: Tutorials for alcatel Pixi 3 (5.5) LTE.
Leave your comments below in the comments section below and also share this tutorial on social media.