Is your Alcatel Pixi 3 (8) LTE stuck and the screen is frozen and you can’t do anything? Or Do you want to soft restart your Ulefone but the software buttons are not working?
Then we can do a quick Soft Reset or Force Restart to make your Alcatel Pixi 3 (8) LTE usable again. This procedure will not erase your personal data.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Soft Reset on alcatel Pixi 3 (8) LTE using hardware buttons when your Alcatel phone is hanging a lot.
As modern Alcatel devices don’t come with a removable battery, we need to use hardware keys to do a soft restart.
How To Do Soft Reset On Alcatel Pixi 3 (8) LTE
- Press and hold the Power / Sleep / Lock button for 5 seconds, the Shutdown or Reboot screen will appear on your Alcatel Pixi 3 (8) LTE.
- Now you can click on the Restart button to force reboot your Alcatel Device.
- If there is no onscreen reboot option, then continue holding down the power button for 10 seconds or more until your Pixi 3 (8) LTE restarts automatically.
- Or if your Alcatel Pixi 3 (8) LTE device is switched off to do a soft reset without deleting any data, press the Power and Volume Down button together at the same time.
- Now your Alcatel device will be soft restart and your device will reboot.
That’s it, you have successfully done the alcatel Pixi 3 (8) LTE soft reset procedure.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this post on social media.
Also, you would like to read more Alcatel Pixi 3 (8) LTE tutorials here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.