Is your Alcatel U5 stuck and the screen is frozen and you can’t do anything? Or Do you want to soft restart your Ulefone but the software buttons are not working?
Then we can do a quick Soft Reset or Force Restart to make your Alcatel U5 usable again. This procedure will not erase your personal data.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Soft Reset on alcatel U5 using hardware buttons when your Alcatel phone is hanging a lot.
As modern Alcatel devices don’t come with a removable battery, we need to use hardware keys to do a soft restart.
How To Do Soft Reset On Alcatel U5
- Press and hold the Power / Sleep / Lock button for 5 seconds, the Shutdown or Reboot screen will appear on your Alcatel U5.
- Now you can click on the Restart button to force reboot your Alcatel Device.
- If there is no onscreen reboot option, then continue holding down the power button for 10 seconds or more until your U5 restarts automatically.
- Or if your Alcatel U5 device is switched off to do a soft reset without deleting any data, press the Power and Volume Down button together at the same time.
- Now your Alcatel device will be soft restart and your device will reboot.
That’s it, you have successfully done the alcatel U5 soft reset procedure.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this post on social media.
Also, you would like to read more Alcatel U5 tutorials here.