Is your alcatel X1 stuck at the Lock screen as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your alcatel X1? Or do you want to know how to restore defaults on your Alcatel X1? Let’s learn all of these.
Name : alcatel X1
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Hard Reset on alcatel X1 when you are stuck in the an app or lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
Also, read tutorials for alcatel X1.
How To Hard Reset Alcatel X1
- First, charge your device to 50% or more and switch off your Alcatel X1 before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Alcatel device is switched off, press the Volume Up button and Power or sleep button at the same time and hold them together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Hold them both until you see the Alcatel android boot logo and release only the Power button and continue holding the Volume Up button and leave it only when you see Alcatel Android Recovery options.
- Use the Volume Up and Down keys to scroll through the modes and select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option. Then press the Power button to confirm.
- Then the Wiping data and Formating data messages will appear. Then after the Data Wipe Complete message appears, click on the Reboot System now option and confirm.
- Your X1 phone will restart and your Complete Data Reset is complete.
How To Factory Reset alcatel X1 using software
- On your Alcatel X1 go to the Apps and choose the Settings app, then scroll down and choose the “Backup & Reset” option.
- Under the Personal data option, Select Factory Data Reset. This will erase all your data on your phone.
- Confirm again by tapping on the Reset Phone button.
- Make sure you have done a backup of your data on your device and click on the “Erase Everything” button.
- Now the factory reset process will be completed on your Alcatel X1.
Leave your valuable comments below and don’t forget to share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for alcatel X1.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.