Doing a software or system update on your Allview A10 Lite 2019 is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Allview device. Also, recent Allview A10 Lite 2019 Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Allview devices, AllUI software runs better than the older UI versions. Allview’s new Visual UI 1.0 update came along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the Allview A10 Lite 2019 new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Allview A10 Lite 2019
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your Allview A10 Lite 2019, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. After that scroll down and choose System options.
4. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
5. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Allview software using your mobile or Wifi data on Allview A10 Lite 2019 as per the screenshot below.
6. If an Allview software update is available on Allview A10 Lite 2019, you will be prompted to install the latest update or schedule it.
7. Now click on the Install Now button to start the update process. Your Allview A10 Lite 2019 device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your phone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Allview A10 Lite 2019 makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Allview A10 Lite 2019 Frequently Asked Questions:
How to fix Software update problem on Allview A10 Lite 2019?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Allview A10 Lite 2019. Try downloading the software update firmware file from the Allview site support page here and install it directly.
- Transfer the zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Allview A10 Lite 2019?
On your Allview A10 Lite 2019 device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Allview website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Allview A10 Lite 2019?
If Android 11 is made available on your Allview A10 Lite 2019 you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R Allview UI 1.0 version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Allview A10 Lite 2019.
Also, read our other tutorials for Allview A10 Lite 2019 here on our website.