IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your A4 Duo. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview A4 Duo.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview A4 Duo – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview A4 Duo.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of A4 Duo.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check A4 Duo IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on A4 Duo.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview A4 Duo device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview A4 Duo here.