IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your A4ALL. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview A4ALL.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview A4ALL – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview A4ALL.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of A4ALL.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check A4ALL IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on A4ALL.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview A4ALL device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview A4ALL here.