IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your C6 Quad 4G. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview C6 Quad 4G.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview C6 Quad 4G – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview C6 Quad 4G.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of C6 Quad 4G.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check C6 Quad 4G IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on C6 Quad 4G.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview C6 Quad 4G device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview C6 Quad 4G here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.