Is your Allview H2 Qubo stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to Hard Reset Allview H2 Qubo (a.k.a factory reset)? You are in the right article.
Name : Allview H2 Qubo
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of Allview H2 Qubo using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Allview smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Allview H2 Qubo.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Allview H2 Qubo
- Charge your mobile to at least 10% before doing hard rest on your Allview H2 Qubo.
- Shutdown your Allview device and press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button simultaneously for a few seconds or the Volume Up + Power button on older Allview phone models.
- If your phone has a home button then press Home Button + Volume Down or UP button.
- Leave them both when you see the Allview logo.
- Now the device will enter Allview Android Recovery Mode. Now use Volume buttons to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option and use the Power key to confirm.
- Your Allview phone’s data and the cache will be wiped. Note that this operation cannot be restored.
- You will see the “Wipe all User data” message. Now to Confirm again use the Volume down button to navigate to the “Yes” option and confirm with the Power button.
- Your Allviewphone will now show the “Wiping Data / Formatting Data” Message. After a few minutes, the hard reset or master reset process will be completed.
- Now select “Reboot System Now” (Restart) in recovery mode and press the Power button to restart H2 Qubo. You will see the Allview Android Setup Screen.
How To Do Factory Reset on Allview H2 Qubo with Settings App
- If your Allview H2 Qubo is running On Android N, Android Oreo, and above go to the Settings, then choose the “System” option and choose “Wipe Data Or Factory Reset Data Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Data Reset pr Factory Reset option.
- Then select the Factory Reset / Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account on your Allview device.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button and confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- That’s it, the factory reset on your Allview H2 Qubo is completed.
Also, don’t forget to share your valuable comments below, and share this Allview H2 Qubo tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for Allview H2 Qubo.