Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Allview H2 Qubo is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Allview smartphone or tablet.
Name: Allview H2 Qubo
Take Screenshot on H2 Qubo
- On your Allview H2 Qubo phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your H2 Qubo together and release them after 3 to 5 seconds.
- If your Allview device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button simultaneously to take a screenshot.
- You will see the screenshot animation along with vibration and you will also see a screenshot thumbnail floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Allview devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Allview H2 Qubo.
Screenshot on Allview H2 Qubo Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Allview H2 Qubo to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Allview screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Scrolling Screenshot on Allview H2 Qubo?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Allview H2 Qubo, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your H2 Qubo.
Where are the screenshots saved location on Allview H2 Qubo?
- Your Allview H2 Qubo screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Allview and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Allview H2 Qubo Specifications
Allview H2 Qubo has a 4.5″ display, runs on null and came with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) ,and PowerVR SGX544. It has 512MB RAM and a 1800mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Allview H2 Qubo.
Also Read: Tutorials for Allview H2 Qubo.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.