IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your Impera M. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview Impera M.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview Impera M – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview Impera M.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Impera M.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check Impera M IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on Impera M.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview Impera M device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview Impera M here.