IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your P10 Mini. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview P10 Mini.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview P10 Mini – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview P10 Mini.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of P10 Mini.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check P10 Mini IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on P10 Mini.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview P10 Mini device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview P10 Mini here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.