IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your P4 AllDro. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview P4 AllDro.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview P4 AllDro – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview P4 AllDro.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of P4 AllDro.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check P4 AllDro IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on P4 AllDro.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview P4 AllDro device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview P4 AllDro here.