IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your P5 Qmax. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview P5 Qmax.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview P5 Qmax – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview P5 Qmax.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of P5 Qmax.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check P5 Qmax IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on P5 Qmax.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview P5 Qmax device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview P5 Qmax here.