Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Allview P6 Energy Lite is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Allview smartphone or tablet.
Name: Allview P6 Energy Lite
Take Screenshot on P6 Energy Lite
- On your Allview P6 Energy Lite phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your P6 Energy Lite together and release them after 3 to 5 seconds.
- If your Allview device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button simultaneously to take a screenshot.
- You will see the screenshot animation along with vibration and you will also see a screenshot thumbnail floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Allview devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Allview P6 Energy Lite.
Screenshot on Allview P6 Energy Lite Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Allview P6 Energy Lite to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Allview screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Scrolling Screenshot on Allview P6 Energy Lite?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Allview P6 Energy Lite, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your P6 Energy Lite.
Where are the screenshots saved location on Allview P6 Energy Lite?
- Your Allview P6 Energy Lite screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Allview and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Allview P6 Energy Lite Specifications
Allview P6 Energy Lite has a 5.0″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6580 (28 nm) and came with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) ,and Mali-400MP2. It has 1GB RAM and a 4000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Allview P6 Energy Lite.
Also Read: Tutorials for Allview P6 Energy Lite.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.