IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your P6 Lite. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview P6 Lite.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview P6 Lite – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview P6 Lite.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of P6 Lite.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check P6 Lite IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on P6 Lite.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview P6 Lite device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview P6 Lite here.