IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your P8 Pro. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview P8 Pro.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview P8 Pro – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview P8 Pro.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of P8 Pro.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check P8 Pro IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on P8 Pro.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview P8 Pro device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview P8 Pro here.