IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your V1 Viper i4G. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview V1 Viper i4G.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview V1 Viper i4G – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview V1 Viper i4G.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of V1 Viper i4G.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check V1 Viper i4G IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on V1 Viper i4G.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview V1 Viper i4G device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview V1 Viper i4G here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.