Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Allview V1 Viper i4G is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Allview smartphone or tablet.
Name: Allview V1 Viper i4G
Take Screenshot on V1 Viper i4G
- On your Allview V1 Viper i4G phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your V1 Viper i4G together and release them after 3 to 5 seconds.
- If your Allview device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button simultaneously to take a screenshot.
- You will see the screenshot animation along with vibration and you will also see a screenshot thumbnail floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Allview devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Allview V1 Viper i4G.
Screenshot on Allview V1 Viper i4G Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Allview V1 Viper i4G to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Allview screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Scrolling Screenshot on Allview V1 Viper i4G?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Allview V1 Viper i4G, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your V1 Viper i4G.
Where are the screenshots saved location on Allview V1 Viper i4G?
- Your Allview V1 Viper i4G screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Allview and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Allview V1 Viper i4G Specifications
Allview V1 Viper i4G has a 4.7″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6582 (28 nm) and came with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) ,and Mali-400MP2. It has 1GB RAM and a 1800mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Allview V1 Viper i4G.
Also Read: Tutorials for Allview V1 Viper i4G.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.