IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your V1 Viper S. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview V1 Viper S.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview V1 Viper S – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview V1 Viper S.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of V1 Viper S.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check V1 Viper S IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on V1 Viper S.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview V1 Viper S device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview V1 Viper S here.