IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your Viper V1. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview Viper V1.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview Viper V1 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview Viper V1.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Viper V1.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check Viper V1 IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on Viper V1.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview Viper V1 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview Viper V1 here.