IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty and other information of your X2 Xtreme. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Allview X2 Xtreme.
How to Check IMEI number on Allview X2 Xtreme – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Allview X2 Xtreme.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of X2 Xtreme.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Check X2 Xtreme IMEI Method 2
- Open your Allview Phone dialer app on X2 Xtreme.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Allview X2 Xtreme device.
Also read other Tutorials for Allview X2 Xtreme here.