Doing a software or system update on your Allview X4 Soul Infinity L is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Allview device. Also, recent Allview X4 Soul Infinity L Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Allview devices, AllUI software runs better than the older UI versions. Allview’s new Visual UI 1.0 update came along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the Allview X4 Soul Infinity L new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Allview X4 Soul Infinity L
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your Allview X4 Soul Infinity L, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. After that scroll down and choose System options.
4. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
5. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Allview software using your mobile or Wifi data on Allview X4 Soul Infinity L as per the screenshot below.
6. If an Allview software update is available on Allview X4 Soul Infinity L, you will be prompted to install the latest update or schedule it.
7. Now click on the Install Now button to start the update process. Your Allview X4 Soul Infinity L device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your phone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Allview X4 Soul Infinity L makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Allview X4 Soul Infinity L Frequently Asked Questions:
How to fix Software update problem on Allview X4 Soul Infinity L?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Allview X4 Soul Infinity L. Try downloading the software update firmware file from the Allview site support page here and install it directly.
- Transfer the zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Allview X4 Soul Infinity L?
On your Allview X4 Soul Infinity L device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Allview website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Allview X4 Soul Infinity L?
If Android 11 is made available on your Allview X4 Soul Infinity L you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R Allview UI 1.0 version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Allview X4 Soul Infinity L.
Also, read our other tutorials for Allview X4 Soul Infinity L here on our website.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.