IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi. There are two methods to check the IMEI code on any mobile device.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi. The first IMEI method is Using the Settings application and the second method is using the Dialer App.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi
- Open the Settings app on your Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi.
- If your Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Apple’s Phone dialer app on Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy your Apple device IMEI number on your Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi. Also, leave your valuable comments below if this tutorial helped you or if you face any other issues.
Also read other Tutorials for Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi here.