Do you want to record your iPad Air screen and save it as a video file to upload to youtube or send via email? It can be done with the built-in screen recording feature on your iPad.
iPad Name : iPad Air
Screen recording on your iPad Air with audio can be helpful when you wanted to record your mobile gameplay with your voice or to show someone how to do something via your mobile.
If your iPad Air is running iOS 11 and newer operating systems, we can use the inbuilt screen recording tool on your iPad. Or we have to download a screen recording app from the App Store.
How To Screen Record on iPad Air
1. First, we need to Enable the Screen recording option on your iPad Air.
2. Go to the Settings app on your iPad and select the Control Center option. These steps are the same as iPhone with the home button running iOS 11.
3. Then click on Customize controls and under more control find and select Screen recording option by clicking on the plus sign on the left of it.
4. Now it will be added to the Control Centre screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access it, and click on the round screen recording icon to start recording.
5. Now on the top bar will turn red indicating that the screen recording is active.
6. To stop the screen recording, tap on the red bar at the top and tap on the “Stop” button.
7. Your screen recording will now stop and will be saved and a notification will show which you can click to access the recording.
Screen Record on iPad Air with Audio
- By default, your iPad’s microphone audio will not be recorded on your screen recording.
- So to enable the microphone audio go to the control center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and instead of just tapping the recording icon, long-press it for 2 to 4 seconds and the recording options will popup.
- Now tap on the Microphone Audio icon to enable it. Now the icon will turn red indicating the audio is enabled for screen recording on your iPad Air.
- Click on Start recording and it will show a 3-second countdown to start the screen recording.
Location of Screen Recording on iPad Air?
Once the screen recording is finished on your iPad Air. You will get a popup notification that the screen recording has been saved to your Photos app. You can click on it to take it to your recent recording location or you can find it under the Screen Recording folder or on All photos on your Photos app.
Record video while playing music on iPad Air
- After starting the music on apple music or youtube music, go to the camera app on your iPad Air.
- Stay on the photo mode and Now click and hold the camera shutter button until it starts recording and swipe it to the right to the lock icon.
- Now it will start recording video while the music is playing on your device.
I hope this article was helpful in doing a screen recording of iPad Air screen.
Leave your comments below. Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.