Taking a screenshot on your Apple iPad mini 2 will be helpful when you are reading news or article and what to share a screenshot with your friends on social media. Taking a screenshot (a.k.a print screenshot or screen capture ) on your iPad mini 2 is easy and is only a few simple steps.
Name : iPad mini 2
How To Take Screenshot On iPad mini 2
- On your iPad mini 2, Go to the Screen / App Screen that you wanted to take a screenshot.
- Then when you are ready, press the Home button and then quickly press the Power button at the same time.
- You will see a quick white flash notifying you that the screenshot has been taken.
- The screenshot will be automatically be saved in the screenshot folder on your photo gallery in iPad Photos App.
- There will also be a floating screenshot window that you can click to edit and share your screenshot on email and social media apps such as Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
iPad mini 2 Screenshot Using Assistive Touch
- On your iPad mini 2, go to Settings >> Accessibility >> Touch > Assistive touch ( Just Assistive touch on older iOS versions) and enable it .
- Then choose Customize Top Level Menu and then Choose Custom Icon.
- Now choose the Screenshot icon from the list. Now the screenshot function is added to assistive touch.
- Go to the screen of the app or website you want to take a screenshot of on your iPad mini 2.
- When you are ready Tap on the Assistive touch >> tap on device >> select more (If you don’t see the screenshot icon on the top).
- Now tap on the floating Assistive touch button and select the device screenshot option to capture the screen that you are on.
How do you take a screenshot on iPad mini 2?
On your iPad mini 2 press the power button and the home button at the same time. Leave it when you see your iPad screen flash. Now your screenshot is taken.
If your lock button on your iPad mini 2 is not working taking a screenshot will be a little difficult. Instead, you can use the assistive touch software feature.
Where will be the screenshot saved on iPad mini 2 Plus?
After taking your screenshot on iPad mini 2, it will be saved automatically inside the gallery app on your iPad Photos App.
About Apple iPad mini 2
Your Apple iPad mini 2 has a 5.5″ screen with a iOS 7, upgradable to iPadOS 12.4.6 processor ,PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics) and 1GB RAM. Your iPad mini 2 came with iOS 7, up to iPadOS 12.4.6 Operating System.
I hope our detailed screenshot tutorial for iPad mini 2 was helpful. Do share our tutorial on social media.
If you had any problems while taking a screenshot of your iPad mini 2, do comment below.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.