Is your iPad Pro 11 (2018) Stuck at the Lock screen? Do you want to know how to factory reset or Hard Reset your iPad Pro 11 (2018)?
Name : iPad Pro 11 (2018)
Or do you Want to learn How to restore defaults in your iPad Pro 11 (2018)?
Force Restart or Hard Reset or Force Reboot all refer to hard reset procedure. This doesn’t erase your data on your iPad Pro 11 (2018).
But the factory reset of iPad Pro 11 (2018) is different and needs iTunes connection and will erase all your data.
Then this tutorial shows you all the methods to Reset your iPad Pro 11 (2018).
How To Hard Reset iPad Pro 11 (2018)
A hard reset or force restart on iPad Pro 11 (2018) will restart your device and refresh the software. You can do this when your iPad Pro is stuck in an app. This hard reset procedure on your iPad Pro won’t delete your files or settings.
Hard Reset iPad Pro 11 (2018) Using Hardware Buttons
- On your iPad Pro 11 (2018), press the volume up button and leave it and then volume down button one time and leave it.
- Now press and hold the power button until you see the Apple logo. Don’t leave the power button when you see the power off-screen.
- Now your iPad Pro 11 (2018) will restart and the hard reset will be successfully done.
How To Factory Reset iPad Pro 11 (2018)
A factory reset on iPad Pro 11 (2018) will restore your iPad Pro to the factory settings and It will erase all the installed apps and all your data including your photos. So be sure that you back up the data you wanted.
Also, make sure you have your Apple id and password if you have your iPad Pro 11 (2018) linked to an apple id because it will show Activation lock once the factory reset is done. Or make sure you remove the apple id on your iPad Pro before doing the factory reset.
- Download the iTunes software on your PC or Mac.
- Plug your iPad Pro 11 (2018) with the PC or Mac and open the iTunes software. It will now be detected on the iTunes software.
- Now click on the Volume down button once and the Volume up button once and press and hold the Power button and don’t leave it even if you see the Apple logo.
- Leave the power button once you see the Computer Icon along with lightning cable.
- Now you will enter the iPad Pro’s recovery mode or DFU mode.
- On the iTunes software, a popup will show and ask you to either Restore or Update. You can update the iPad Pro with the latest software or do a Restore.
- When you click on restore it will restore the iOS software or backup you already have. It will also download and update to the latest iOS when you don’t have the latest software. Or iTunes will only restore your iPad Pro 11 (2018) when you already have the latest iOS release on your iPad Pro.
- Now the restore will be done and all your data will be deleted.
- Now if you didn’t remove the apple id you will be shown activation lock on the iTunes software. Enter your Apple id and password to unlock your iPad Pro 11 (2018).
- You will be taken to the setup process once again like its a new iPad Pro setup.
How to hard reset iPad Pro 11 (2018) to factory settings?
To restore your iPad Pro 11 (2018) to factory settings and erase all your data connect to iTunes and follow the hard reset procedure.
How to do a Factory Reset on iPad Pro 11 (2018)?
To do a factory reset on your iPad Pro 11 (2018) you need to connect to iTunes and follow the factory reset procedure to restore your device with the latest iOS software. This will erase all your data.
How to reset iPad Pro 11 (2018) without password?
Resetting an iPad Pro 11 (2018) without a password involves the use of iTunes in your synced computer.
When to do a Hard Reset on iPad Pro 11 (2018)?
When your iPad Pro 11 (2018) no longer starts or when it is stuck and cannot be used, a hard reset or factory reset can be done to restore the phone to its original software settings.
iPad Pro 11 (2018) Specifications
Your iPad Pro 11 (2018) has Apple A12X Bionic (7 nm) processor with Apple GPU (7-core graphics) and 4GB RAM. Your iPad Pro launched with iOS 12, upgradable to iPadOS 13.4.1 Operating System.
If you had any problems with the hard reset or factory reset of your iPad Pro. Do leave your comments below.