Do you want to know how to use the Split Screen on Apple iPad Wi-Fi? Split-screen multitasking can be very useful on larger screen mobiles which enables you to use two applications simultaneously side by side on your iPad or iPhone at the same time. For example, you can use WhatsApp on Top Window and use Google Chrome or safari in the other window to improve productivity. Let’s learn how to enable Split Screen multi-tasking on Apple iPad Wi-Fi in this tutorial.
iOS doesn’t support split-screen multitasking on any of its iPhones. But it’s available on iPadOS so iPads running iPadOS can use this feature. We can also install an app to use a split-screen for browsing or streaming two streams at a single time on your Apple iPad Wi-Fi.
Use Split Screen On Apple iPad Wi-Fi
- To enable split screen feature on your iPad Wi-Fi, open the apps that you wanted to use on the split screen.
- Now swipe up and hold to enter the recent apps window.
- Now open the app that you wanted to use in the multitasking window.
- Then swipe up from the bottom to open the iPad OS Dock.
- Now click and drag the app that you wanted to use on the second split screen on to the right or left based on where you wanted it showup.
- Now you will enter the split screen mode were two apps will be running side by side on your iPad Wi-Fi.
- To resize an app inside the split screen, you can click and drag the Split screen line separating the two apps left or right.
- Now to add a third floating window on top, just swipe up to open the iPad Dock and then Tap and drag the app you wanted on to the Multi window Split Line where the two apps are split. Now you will have a floating third app that you can drag and place anywhere above the two split screen apps window.
How To Enable Split Screen On Apple iPad Wi-Fi – Older Devices
1. Go to the Apple App Store on your Apple iPad Wi-Fi device.
2. Then search for “Split Screen Multitasking” on the search bar and hit go. Or you can install this iPad Multitasking App using this URL.
3. After installation of the Split Screen app on your Apple iPad Wi-Fi, Open it and click on the Split Screen button to start the multi-window experience.
4. Now you can open Twitter.com at the top and Google.com at the bottom. Mostly these MultiWindow iOS apps only use web-based multitasking, so they can open websites in a multiscreen window but not native apps.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Apple iPad Wi-Fi
5. To resize the Split screen apps you can click and drag the center line separating the two apps.
6. You can also enable Dark Mode in the Multitasking app as well on your Apple iPad Wi-Fi.
7. That’s it you can now use multi-window while browsing multiple websites on your iPad Wi-Fi or watch two live streams at once.
If you liked our tutorial, don’t forget to share it on social media. Also, leave your valuable comments below. Also, let us know if you face any problem when using split multitasking options on Apple iPad Wi-Fi.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.