Do you want to record your iPhone 12 mini screen and save it as a video file to upload to youtube or send via email? It can be done with the built-in screen recording feature on your iPhone.
Phone Name : iPhone 12 mini
Screen recording on your iPhone 12 mini along with audio can be helpful when you wanted to record your mobile gameplay or to show someone how to do something via your mobile.
There is a screen recording feature built into iOS 11 and newer operating systems. Let’s learn how to Screen Record on your iPhone 12 mini
How To Screen Record on iPhone 12 mini with Audio
- With this tutorial, you can record your screen On your iPhone 12 mini and also audio from the phone microphone.
- First, we need to Enable the Screen recording option on your iPhone 12 mini.
- Go to the Settings app. Scroll down and select the Control Center option.
- Then click on Customize controls and under more control find and select Screen recording option by clicking on the plus sign on the left of the feature.
- Now it’s added to the Control Center, swipe down from the right to access it, and click on the round screen recording icon to start recording.
- By default, your iPhone’s microphone audio will not be recorded on your screen recording.
- So to enable the microphone audio go to the control center and long-press the screen recording icon for 2 to 4 seconds and the recording options will popup.
- Now click on the microphone Audio icon to enable it. Now the icon will turn red indicating the audio is enabled for screen recording on your iPhone 12 mini.
- Click on Start recording and it will show a 3-second countdown to start the screen recording.
- Now on the top left, there will be a red icon showing the screen recording time.
- To stop the screen recording tap on the red timer and click on “Stop” on the popup window that appears.
- Your screen recording will now be saved and a notification will popup.
Where will the Screen Recording be saved on iPhone 12 mini?
Once the screen recording is finished on your iPhone 12 mini. You will get a popup notification that the screen recording has been saved to your Photos app. You can click on it to take it to your recent recording location or you can find it under the Screen Recording folder or on All photos on your Photos app.
Record video while playing music on iPhone 12 mini
- After starting the music on apple music or youtube music, go to the camera app on your iPhone 12 mini.
- Stay on the photo mode and Now click and hold the camera shutter button until it starts recording and swipe it to the right to the lock icon.
- Now it will start recording video while the music is playing on your device.
I hope this article was helpful in doing a screen recording on your iPhone 12 mini. If you had any problems, do comment below we will help you out.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.