Want to install and play Fortnite on your iPhone 12? As the Fortnite game was first introduced in the Apple App Store, most of the iPhones are supported.
iPhone’s which run on iOS11 and above and 2GB of RAM can play the Fortnite game at good settings.
Phone: iPhone 12
Your iPhone 12 has Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm) processor with Apple GPU (4-core graphics) and 4GB RAM. Your phone supports iOS 14.1 Operating System.
Let’s learn how you can download the Fortnite mobile game on iPhone 12 and Play Fortnite at 60FPS with the best settings.
How To Install & Play Fortnite on iPhone 12
- On your iPhone 12 device, you can download the Fortnite game directly from the Apple iOS App Store or via epic store which guides you through the process.
- Open your Apple App Store on your iPhone 12 smartphone.
- Search for the Fortnite game on the Apple App Store Search box and then click on the install button.
- Or visit this Fortnite App Store URL on your iPhone’s browser and click on install directly without searching.
- Now you can launch the Fortnite app on your iPhone 12 to play the game.
How to download Fortnite on iPhone 12 using EPIC
- On your Apple iPhone 12, visit the Epic Games website here to download Fortnite or visit this Fortnite for Mobile Epic website URL on your iPhone 12 browser.
- Now on the epic games website, there will be a Get Started link on the Fortnite page. Once you click on it, it will ask to create a free account. Now follow the process of Fortnite installation.
- After you get redirected to the App Store page, click on Install next to the Fortnite app. The game will now be downloaded and after installation, you can open it on your iPhone 12.
- Now you can play the Fortnite game on your iPhone 12 and have fun with your friends online.
Best iPhone 12 Fortnite Graphics Settings
Go to the Fortnite Mobile settings option and choose the medium or low graphics settings on your iPhone 12 for Fortnite before playing to ensure a good experience while playing. The Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm) processor of the Apple iPhone 12 can handle Fortnite even at the medium graphic settings at 60 FPS gameplay but choosing low will ensure the best performance for competitive gameplay.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you play Fortnite on iPhone 12?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on your iPhone 12. Go to the iOS App Store and install it. Or visit the Epic website.
Can iPhone 12 run Fortnite at 60 fps??
Yes, you can play Fortnite on iPhone 12 at 60FPS as the Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm) is fast enough to play the game at 60 FPS on medium or low settings.
Can you play Fortnite on iPhone 12?
iPhone 12 runs on Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm) processor and has 4GB RAM. Minimum Fortnite requirement on iOS is 2GB ram and iOS11. So your iPhone 12 can play the fortnite game.
Is there a Fortnite skin for iPhone 12?
Yes, epic launches specific skins made for iPhone 12 now and then which are available only for players playing Fortnite on their iOS devices.
About Fortnite Game
Fortnite is a famous multiplayer online game playable on many platforms. It was first offered on mobile platforms starting with the iPhone’s and iPad’s. The game is developed by Epic Games and first introduced in the iOS platform. Fortnite is well optimized for your iPhone 12 device than other android phones.
I hope you were able to install and play Fortnite on your iPhone 12. Do let us know in the comments section below.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.