Enabling Night light or blue light filter on iPhone 4 CDMA can make the screen much easier to read at night time or darker environments. This reduces the blue light from the iPhone 4 CDMA screen. This also helps our eyes while reading in the dark.
Phone Name: iPhone 4 CDMA
How To Enable Night Shift on iPhone 4 CDMA
Let’s learn how to Activate Night Shift on iPhone 4 CDMA using two methods.
- Swipe up from the top right to access the control center of your iPhone.
- Now long press the brightness toggle.
- Here you can enable or disable Night Shift Option.
- Open settings app on your iPhone
- Click on the “Display & Brightness” option.
- Then choose the Night Shift option.
- Now you can manually Enable Night Shift by clicking on the “Manually Enable Until Tomorrow” option.
- Or you can Schedule it to turn on Night Shift automatically and switch off night shift after a particular time using the Schedule option.
- And you can adjust the amount of Blue light filter or setup it as Automatic.
How To Disable Night Shift on iPhone 4 CDMA
To disable night shift on your iPhone 4 CDMA, open the control panel window and long press the Brightness toggle and click on the Night Shift button to disable it.
If you had any problems while activating Night Shift (Blue Light Filter) on your iPhone 4 CDMA, leave your comments below we will help you out.