Do you want to know how to record the screen on Archos 45 Platinum? Screen Recording can be helpful to convey a message on your mobile to your colleague easily. Let’s learn how to video capture or Screen Record on Archos 45 Platinum in this tutorial.
With the latest release of Android Q (Archos UI 10) or Android R (Archos UI 11), there is an inbuilt screen recording option on Archos devices. Let’s learn how you can use that to record your screen and also your audio.
Archos 45 Platinum Supports Android 4.1.2 Operating System. So the screenshot process is different based on the Android OS version. Let’s learn one by one.
Screen Record on Archos 45 Platinum With Inbuilt Screen Recording
1. To access the screen recording function on your Archos 45 Platinum, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
2. Then single tap on the Screen Recording Toggle to start recording or long-press on the Screen recording toggle function to open recording settings.
3. You can now change screen recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
4. Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
5. You can also select the recording of selfie video size on the screen recording settings from Small to Large by moving the slider.
6. When you are done setting up the Screen recorder, click on the Screen Recording toggle to start the recording.
7. You will see a screen record timer at the top right of your screen.
8. To stop it open the Archos notification panel again and click on the Screen recording Stop button.
9. The screen recording will be saved automatically on your Archos Gallery App or Google Photos App inside the Screen Recordings Folder.
10. You can now share the recorded video content on social media like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
On older Archos devices, the inbuilt screen recording option is not available. So we need to download a third-party application to record your device’s screen.
Record Screen on Archos 45 Platinum With A Screen Recording App
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Archos 45 Platinum device.
2. Then search for “Screen Recording App with audio” on the search bar and hit go. Or Go to this Google Play Store URL directly on your desktop or mobile browser.
3. Now select any of the listed screen recording apps that you like and click on install.
4. After installation of the Screen Recording app, Open the Screen Recorder app and click on the start button to start the screen recording. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification panel itself like Record, Pause, and Stop.
5. That’s it, you have successfully recorded your Archos 45 Platinum screen with our tutorial.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Archos 45 Platinum
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when recording your screen on Archos 45 Platinum.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.