Is your Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL’s screen frozen and not responding? Do you want to know how to Soft Reset or Force Restart your Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL without deleting any data?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL in these situations where the battery of the device cannot be removed without losing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL or reboot using hardware buttons when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Asus device.
How To Soft Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL
- Press your Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL’s Power or Sleep button for 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
- A shutdown menu will popup. Click on restart.
- If that didn’t work, press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both keys when your Asus device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset or Restart without deleting any of your personal data on your device.
- That’s it you have successfully done a soft reset or force restart is now done on your Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL mobile.
Also, read more Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL tutorials.
How To Force Restart Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL?
- Press and Hold down the power button for 20 to 30 seconds until your Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL phone restarts.
- Or press both the Power and Volume Up button for 10 seconds to force a restart.
- Leave both the buttons when your Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL phone restarts.
- You have successfully completed the Asus smartphone force restart process.
That’s it you have completed the Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Hope our tutorial was helpful. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.