Is your Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL stuck at the Lock screen as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL? Or do you want to know how to restore defaults on your Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL? Let’s learn all of these.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
Also, read tutorials for Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL.
How To Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL
- First, you have to switch off your Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Asus phone is switched off, press the Volume Up key and Power key at the same time and hold them together for 10 seconds.
- Hold them both even when you see the android bot logo and leave them only when you see Asus boot mode / Android Recovery mode menu options.
- Use the Volume Up and Down button to scroll through the modes and select Recovery Mode. Then press and hold the Power Key to confirm and enter the Recovery Mode.
- Then the device will again reboot and when you see the Android Robot Logo and now you will enter the Recovery Mode.
- Now use the Volume keys to select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and press the power button to confirm.
- It will show a message “Wipe All user Data. This cannot be undone”.
- When you are ready, choose the Yes option and confirm by pressing the Power Button. Now your data will be erased and the hard reset will be done.
- Your Zenfone 5z ZS620KL phone will restart automatically or you can choose the restart option.
How To Factory Reset Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL using software
- If your Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL is running On Android 8 and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Reset options” or use the search option to find Reset option.
- Then select Factory Data Reset. This will erase all data on your phone message will show up.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button.
- And confirm again by clicking on “Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure for Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL.