Is your Asus Zenfone Go ZC451TG’s screen frozen and not responding? Do you want to know how to Soft Reset or Force Restart your Asus Zenfone Go ZC451TG without deleting any data?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Zenfone Go ZC451TG in these situations where the battery of the device cannot be removed without losing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
Name: Asus Zenfone Go ZC451TG
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Asus Zenfone Go ZC451TG or reboot using hardware buttons when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Asus device.
How To Soft Reset Asus Zenfone Go ZC451TG
- Press your Zenfone Go ZC451TG’s Power or Sleep button for 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
- A shutdown menu will popup. Click on restart.
- If that didn’t work, press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both keys when your Asus device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset or Restart without deleting any of your personal data on your device.
- That’s it you have successfully done a soft reset or force restart is now done on your Zenfone Go ZC451TG mobile.
Also, read more Asus Zenfone Go ZC451TG tutorials.
How To Force Restart Asus Zenfone Go ZC451TG?
- Press and Hold down the power button for 20 to 30 seconds until your Zenfone Go ZC451TG phone restarts.
- Or press both the Power and Volume Up button for 10 seconds to force a restart.
- Leave both the buttons when your Zenfone Go ZC451TG phone restarts.
- You have successfully completed the Asus smartphone force restart process.
That’s it you have completed the Asus Zenfone Go ZC451TG Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Hope our tutorial was helpful. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin