When you want to save the screen of your Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL, taking a screenshot or screen capture is very helpful. There are two main methods for taking a print screen on your Asus device.
1. Take a screenshot on Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL
- Go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot on your Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL phone.
- Press and hold both the Volume Down and the Power / Sleep Button of your Asus phone at the same time and release it after a few seconds once you hear the screenshot sound.
- You will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older zenfone devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share button for WhatsApp, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL.
2. Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the toggle options. Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Asus Zenfone screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Asus screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
Take Long screenshot on Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL?
- To take a long screenshot or scrolling screenshot on Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL, Press and hold the power and volume down button to take the normal screenshot.
- Then click on the “Long screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the scrolling screenshot.
- Continue to tap the Long screenshot icon to continue scrolling. Don’t tap it again to stop the long screenshot.
- Your Zenfone scrolling screenshot is successfully captured.
Where are screenshots saved Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL?
- Your Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL screenshot will be saved on the screenshots folder location inside your Photos app.
- Open Photos app on your Asus and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, select the Screenshot folder to see the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL
Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL has a 5.5″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm)
Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (28 nm) and came with Android 8 (Oreo), ZenUI 5 ,and Adreno 308
Adreno 505. It has 2/3GB RAM and a 4000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL.
Also Read: Tutorials for Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.