IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your BLU Deejay Flip. There are two methods to check the IMEI code.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on BLU Deejay Flip.
1. How to Check IMEI number on BLU Deejay Flip
- Open the Settings app on your BLU Deejay Flip.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of BLU Deejay Flip.
- If your BLU Deejay Flip device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check BLU Deejay Flip IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your BLU Phone dialer app on BLU Deejay Flip.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the BLU device IMEI number on your BLU Deejay Flip device.
Also read other Tutorials for BLU Deejay Flip here.