Is your Spark’s screen frozen or your touch screen is unresponsive? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your BLU Spark without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot your BLU Spark when the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when the Android OS is not responding. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your BLU Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: BLU Spark
Also read: Tutorials for BLU Spark
How To Soft Reset BLU Spark
- To soft reset your BLU Spark, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- You will get feedback or vibration on your BLU smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your BLU mobile restarts and you will see the boot screen.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your BLU smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your BLU Spark smartphone.
Also, read more BLU Spark tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on BLU Spark?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Spark device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your BLU device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart your BLU device, Press and Hold down the Sleep / Wake / Power button along with the Volume Up button together for about 5 seconds.
- Your Spark device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your BLU device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The BLU force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on BLU Spark.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive BLU Spark. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this BLU article on social media if you found it helpful.