Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your BLU Studio 5.0 S II is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your BLU smartphone or tablet.
Device Name: BLU Studio 5.0 S II
Take Screenshot on Studio 5.0 S II
- On your BLU Studio 5.0 S II phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold together the Volume Down and Power Buttons of your Studio 5.0 S II and release it after a few seconds.
- If your BLU device has a Physical home button then press and hold the Home button and Power button simultaneously to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older BLU devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for BLU Studio 5.0 S II.
Screenshot on BLU Studio 5.0 S II Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your BLU Studio 5.0 S II to take a screenshot.
- Go to the notification panel and find the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your BLU screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on BLU Studio 5.0 S II?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on BLU Studio 5.0 S II, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the scrolling screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Studio 5.0 S II.
Where are screenshots saved on BLU Studio 5.0 S II?
- Your BLU Studio 5.0 S II screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your BLU and click on the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
BLU Studio 5.0 S II Specifications
BLU Studio 5.0 S II has a 5.0″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6582M (28 nm) and came with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) ,and Mali-400MP2. It has 1GB RAM and a 2000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on BLU Studio 5.0 S II.
Also Read: Tutorials for BLU Studio 5.0 S II.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.