Do you want to download and play Fortnite on your BLU Studio G2? You can install and play Fortnite on your BLU Studio G2 if your smartphone meets the minimum Fortnite hardware and software requirements as listed below.
BLU Studio G2 Fortnite Minimum Requirements
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your BLU Studio G2 Specifications
- OS: Android 6.0
- GPU: Mali-400MP2
- CPU: Mediatek MT6580 (28 nm)
- Memory: 512MB RAM
There is no separate BLU Studio G2 fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
How To Download Fortnite on BLU Studio G2
- To download and install Fortnite on your BLU Studio G2, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the “Fortnite for Android” option. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your BLU Studio G2.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced settings > Special app access > Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file and it will install the Epic Games launcher on your smartphone.
- Once The Epic launcher is installed, Open it and click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your BLU Studio G2 device and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite mobile game on BLU Studio G2.
Also Read: BLU Studio G2 tutorials.
Install & Play Fortnite on BLU Studio G2 from Google Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download Fortnite on your Studio G2 device.
- On your BLU Studio G2, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link on your browser to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for the Fortnite Game on the search bar and click Go.
- The Fortnite app will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your BLU Studio G2 device is compatible to run Fortnite.
BLU Studio G2 Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on BLU Studio G2?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your BLU Studio G2 device using our Fortnite tutorial.
How do I download Fortnite on BLU Studio G2?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your BLU Studio G2 device and install the game using the install button.
Can you play Fortnite on BLU Studio G2?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on BLU Studio G2 if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. BLU Studio G2 runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and has 512MB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
Can you get free V-Bucks on BLU Studio G2?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on BLU Studio G2 in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
How do I get V Bucks on my BLU Studio G2?
You can either buy V Bucks from the Fortnite app on your BLU Studio G2 or you can complete some free challenges and level up on the free battle pass until you get some free V-Bucks on Fortnite Season 3.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your BLU Studio G2 device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your BLU Studio G2 device.
Do share the article on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, read other Studio G2 tutorials here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.