Is your BLU Studio J2 stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to Hard Reset or Factory Reset (Erase All Data) on your BLU Studio J2? You are in the right article.
Name : BLU Studio J2
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of BLU Studio J2 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your BLU smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for BLU Studio J2.
How To Hard Reset BLU Studio J2
- Charge your mobile to at least 10% to 25% before doing hard rest on your BLU Studio J2.
- Now when you are ready, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds. If your phone has a physical home button then press Home Button + Volume Up button if the above is not working.
- Let go of the buttons when you see the BLU boot screen or android bot fast boot screen.
- You will enter Recovery Mode Option or if you see the Android bot logo press the power button once.
- Use Volume Up or Down buttons to select the “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option and use the Power key to confirm.
- Your BLU phone’s data and the cache will be wiped. Note that this operation cannot be restored.
- You will see the “Wipe All User Data” message. Now select the “Yes” option from the list and confirm with the Power button.
- Your BLU phone will now show the “Wiping Data / Formatting Data” Message. After a few minutes, the hard reset or master reset process will be completed.
- That’s it, your Studio J2 will then restart and the BLU Android Setup Screen will appear.
How To Factory Reset BLU Studio J2 with Settings
- If your BLU Studio J2 is running On Android N, Android Oreo, and above go to the Settings, then choose the “System” option and choose “Wipe Data Or Factory Reset Data Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Data Reset pr Factory Reset option.
- Then select the Factory Reset / Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button and confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- That’s it, the factory reset on your BLU Studio J2 is completed.
Also, don’t forget to share your valuable comments below, and share this BLU Studio J2 tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for BLU Studio J2.