Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your BLU Touch Book M7 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your BLU smartphone or tablet.
Device Name: BLU Touch Book M7
Take Screenshot on Touch Book M7
- On your BLU Touch Book M7 phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold together the Volume Down and Power Buttons of your Touch Book M7 and release it after a few seconds.
- If your BLU device has a Physical home button then press and hold the Home button and Power button simultaneously to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older BLU devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for BLU Touch Book M7.
Screenshot on BLU Touch Book M7 Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your BLU Touch Book M7 to take a screenshot.
- Go to the notification panel and find the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your BLU screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on BLU Touch Book M7?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on BLU Touch Book M7, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the scrolling screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Touch Book M7.
Where are screenshots saved on BLU Touch Book M7?
- Your BLU Touch Book M7 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your BLU and click on the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
BLU Touch Book M7 Specifications
BLU Touch Book M7 has a 7.0″ display, runs on Intel Atom x3 and came with Android 5.1 (Lollipop) ,and Mali-400. It has 1GB RAM and a 2800mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on BLU Touch Book M7.
Also Read: Tutorials for BLU Touch Book M7.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.