Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your BLU Vivo XI is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your BLU smartphone or tablet.
Device Name: BLU Vivo XI
Take Screenshot on Vivo XI
- On your BLU Vivo XI phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold together the Volume Down and Power Buttons of your Vivo XI and release it after a few seconds.
- If your BLU device has a Physical home button then press and hold the Home button and Power button simultaneously to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older BLU devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for BLU Vivo XI.
Screenshot on BLU Vivo XI Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your BLU Vivo XI to take a screenshot.
- Go to the notification panel and find the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your BLU screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on BLU Vivo XI?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on BLU Vivo XI, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the scrolling screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Vivo XI.
Where are screenshots saved on BLU Vivo XI?
- Your BLU Vivo XI screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your BLU and click on the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
BLU Vivo XI Specifications
BLU Vivo XI has a 5.9″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) and came with Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) ,and PowerVR GE8320. It has 3GB RAM and a 3000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on BLU Vivo XI.
Also Read: Tutorials for BLU Vivo XI.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.